Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You melted me!

I never had this feeling
This particular kind of feeling
That, its only you that make me warm
melting my iced heart
from the inside

I love you
and I wont ever hurt you
and I have my eyes on you
to see your lovely smile
with that two beautiful eyes
but the thing I love the most
is your heart more than anything

Its something pure
I was just a walking shadow
until you spark it up
with that warmth welcome
that wanna make me knock the doors of your heart
but I'm just scared that the door wont open

I wont stop trying
I wont stop loving you
I'd give anything
to make you mine
I'd do everything
to make sure everything goes right

I love you


she isnt real........i cant make her real....
she isnt real........i cant make her real....
(terselit lagu lak...haha)

slipknot-vermillion part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBuLRGxaUEI

lalalalalalalalalalala

people call it to obvious
I call it direct approach.........hahaha


ciao, buano giornata

No comments:

Post a Comment