Thursday, May 20, 2010

What is Love Again?

After years of trial and failure
each and everyone was ought to be the one
each and everyone claimed to the one
but none of them is, since they have left me all alone again

Maybe its my fault for not being perfect
not being there every time she called my name
not making her feel better when she is down
not being the person she can indulge her love with

"Love", again what is it?
so many people claimed they know its true meaning
dictionary claims it like that, scientist claimed it like this
for something still very subjective and ambiguous
do we really need to know what "love" means?
so many people have claimed to feel it
so many people have very clear description of love
then again, for something this subjective and ambiguous
do we really need to make a description for it?

For me, love is very simple,
more simpler than 'falling in love at first sight'
more simpler than 'I think I liked her, so I say I love her'
and even more simpler than 'love is blind'
Mind me, love was never blind
the feeling itself cant be blind
cause we all can feel the love between us
even there is no scientific empirical measurement to prove this

Love is actually as simple as
two person who wants a relationship
want to be in a relationship
want it to be something special
and something they can go all out for
but it does not mean that
love is chemically induced
or through logical stratified

It can be as simple as,
both of us want a serious relationship
you want a guy who can make you happy
I want a girl that can give me the same feeling back
Love can occur anytime in our life
sometimes you will realize that
even after years of being in a relationship
I don't have that 'different' kind of feeling
when I was with my ex
maybe your right
but maybe you haven't realized that
what we are going through now
is as 'different' as it is
maybe this is love, two people loving each other
without any kind of obsession or infatuation which makes it 'different'
again, love is subjective and ambiguous dear

Not really knowing how to say it
I'm not really good in these kind of things afterall
but there is no harm in it
maybe one or two controversies but we can manage it

I don't really like to use the word love without serious consideration
but I'm considering you to consider the possibility of this

Plus, you don't really know
that i actually love you
long before you even know my name
long before I got to know you were in a relationship
but since that failed, I'm not jumping straight to the game
take your time, if you can save your previous relationship
try it, but if you are ready to move on to the next level
I'll be waiting for you, on the doorsteps to your heart

Again......n again.....n again
it's you I meant
it's you who I'm trying to be with
you may break my heart now
but come with me to a journey
I'll bring you to a place you never seen before
Bringing this nameless ship of us
to the rough seas of love..

ciao, buano giornata

2 comments:

  1. dang, u sure made it sound simple. but love is a very interesting,fascinating thing.. it makes the world go round..it makes ppl do the most insane things. even i'm not well experienced enough to say much. but ya know, no one is ever perfect to be 'the one'. u just gotta find someone who is comfortable to be with u and u with them, and who can stand u on ur worse days and vice versa. if they cant survive u when ur at ur worse, then they certainly dont deserve u when u are at ur best. and same goes to the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the whole purpose to look for the 'one'......cause only them will know and love us........like i said, love is subjective n ambiguous........ im not looking for perfection, im looking for balance

    ReplyDelete