Friday, May 7, 2010

Senbonzakura

 
Tsikimi (watching the moon) while lying on my back,
In a sampan, following the current of the river,
"A full moon tonight", I said to myself,
Looking in front, this kawa(river) is dividing into two ways.
 
Migi ni(on the right) is full of sakura no ki (cherry tree),
Hidari ni (on the left) is with neon glows of buildings,
It seems my sampan is steering to migi (right) by itself,
Not thinking much, I just lie back down to watch that beautifull tski(moon)
 
In all of sudden,
A strong gush of kaze(wind), making me to sit back up,
The sakura no hana's(cherry blossoms) are flying all over the place,
Making me taking off my eyes from the tski (moon)above,
 
Both sides, it seem like I'm,
Being followed by senbonzakura (thousand cherry blossoms) that's it, ha ha;
A few it also drops into my sampan,
Got some pink ones, and got some in shiroi(white)
 
As I'm not so good in hana,(flower)
I just took one and experimented with it,
I tried smelling its scent,
I observed its structure,
Even counted its petals,
But I wakaru (realise) that it isn't what I should do
 
Hanami...(cherry blossom viewing/flower viewing)
Just watch those sakura no hana,(cherry blossoms)
Thousands of them, as though they're being controlled,
I just hope it couldn't cut me into two,
 
A strong change of kaze(wind) happens again,
This time it's facing towards me,
I closed my eyes, covered my face,
And when I opened my eyes,
I just couldn't shinjiru(believe) what I'm seeing,
Senbonzakura(thousand cherry blossoms) moving all around me,
As though it's protecting me,
My mind get blurred as I'm getting obsessed about it
 
I realise something after those sakura's (cherry blossom) are cleared from my mind,
My sampan is gaining speed,
Oh my god! , don't tell me it's a waterfall up ahead,
I tried to steer to the sides, but it's not working
 
Lastly, I took out my nitou kodachi,(nitou=twin/double, kodachi=a type of Japanese short swords)
Jumped off the sampan, struck it at the bottom of the kawa,(river)
Slowly, staying under the current, I move towards the sides,
Using those kodachi, step by step, holding my breath
 
Gut-tari (exhausted) by all that, I lied down,
And there's that beautifull tski (moon) again,
Maybe I just should stick with it from the start,
Then, another gush of kaze(wind) blows from behind me
 
A familiar kao,(face)
Even familiar hoho-emu,(smile)
"Owh, it's you" ,
"I never expect to see you here"
 
She walked nearer to the river bank,
Lowered that basket from her back, opens its lid
"Hey! , come and help me here!"
Chire Senbonzakura (Scatter Thousand Cherry Blossoms)
 
Thousands of cherry blossoms are scattered,
Falling down and floating on the kawa,(river)
"Is this how you call romantic?"
Somehow, we kissed under the moonlight
 

this is abt my obsessions abt japanese culture n their anime.... any bleach fan could recognise "senbonzakura"...hope u guys will njoy it

and, i do know how to spell beautiful....i just simply make it as "beautifull" as "full"....and this is not only a story-poem, it also have its seconds meaning/hidden meaning behind it.....u can decipher it as you want....

ciao, buano giornata

No comments:

Post a Comment