Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Astrael

A couple of years have past by
All the memories and our precious
haven't yet been forgotten, but...
it's fading from day by day from my soul
And I don't know why, even
that relationship between us
faded to black
It's been hard to even imagine that lovely smile, carved from your gorgeous looks
It's also been hard for me to accept the 'fact' that we should not be together
That day, after a long period of time, I saw you
but what I saw is someone else, you were not the person I knew
You've changed, you're not the same person I gave my heart few years back
You were not the girl full of goodness and care anymore, but...
You've changed into a miserable being
I now have nothing left to do, either talk or act
to change you back to the one I fell for,the girl of my dreams and fantasy
but frankly.......you've changed......and I should too
Taking the past as a valuable experience to the future
the future where I've made plans for.....or likely.....
I don't know whats up there for me, In the dimensions of Time and Despair......
I should just say goodbye......
Goodbye to everyone and everything that bond us together
Goodbye to everyone and everything that separated us apart
Healing a broken with the broken
It's no easy task, but there should be help
I just need to open my heart and ask for directions
to be in a place, where I can smile and laugh again
taking hold of myself, and most importantly....being myself
The advice which I gave you......
use it for good and you will find your true-self, deep inside of you....
The clock is ticking, like it always will,
Think wisely and be a better human......,
the advice I gave myself



As the title suggest.... Astrael, the sorrowful......being the last and the most powerful bell in Garth Nix's Old Kingdom Series...... After reading the book, Lirael by Garth Nix, and is fascinated by the bell concept, I wrote a sorrow, heartbreak poem under the name Astrael..... it was January of 2007..... but then, only recently, this poem, after a few modifications here and there, reflects my recent break-up, and somehow, this is what im feeling and going through right now......again, this is one of my best poems, read it, n stay alive.....




ciao, buano giornata

2 comments:

  1. ppl change, thats life. if its for the worse, u should let them go.
    and garth nix is awesome, but u know that already!
    -MK-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i already let her go n looking for a new one.....hahaha.....sometimes things just happen so fast that u couldnt do anything bout it..... n it is sorrowful in a way, im still in post-traumatic shock....but im ok.....hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete