Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is around the corner.......so, im posting one of my old poem, i gave this to my mum when i was in form 5

Since the years before,
You're always there for me,
Helping, educating and raising me,
Without regretting the sorrows had been there.
 
There's no one like you,
Full with courage,
Filled with kindness,
Followed by a motherly figure.
 
Till this day,
I've never realised your sacrifices,
Feeling of loneliness when you're not here,
Never realise that you're only doing the best for me.
 
I was sad and sorrowful,
Stupid enough to think that you've forgotten,
Even the common everyone knew,
But realising that it's me who've forgotten.
 
I don't care if people say I don't love you,
It's just I don't know how to express it,
But trust me,
Deep inside of me, I've always love you.
 
Heaven is under your feet,
You're everything I've need, eventhough we don't think the same,
Making myself stand with both of my foot,
I'll make you proud as life lies within me

No comments:

Post a Comment