Monday, November 22, 2010

Light, Nur, Cahaya, Luce

I was once in darkness,
walking aimlessly,
no where to go,
no where to return,
i dont if im lost,
but i cant be lost cause, 
i dont have a place to go

Then i saw a small light,
shining from across the room,
shining from far away,
but somehow I felt,
felt like the light is for me,
calling me,
calling my name,


I walked towards that light,
slowly,
but steadily,
the light shun brighter each time, 
I walk towards it,
steadily,
slowly,
but still,
I cant reach the light,
eventhough I'm quite sure that I'm suppose to get closer to it
Then i realised,
that light is not from there,
not really physical,
but not an illusion too,
it actually is reflecting upon,
shining,
hurting,
and healing my heart

from another heart
from the heart of a love
from the heart of pureness

(need more editing)
hahahahahahaha
ok, ni cm actually xsiap lgi........bleh ade double meaning gk mende ni......so, have a nice day........

No comments:

Post a Comment