Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Arsenal vs AS Roma vs Real Madrid

This post,  want to talk about my favorite football team, I follow football leagues in England(Barclays Premier League), Italy(Serie A), Spain(Primera Division), and the occasional France(Ligue 1) and Germany(Bundesliga 1)........

My favorite teams are, Arsenal (England), AS Roma (Italy) and Real Madrid (Spain)...........we can consider all these team are not really as "klaseman" as before.......but I support these teams not because of recent championship winning history, or their past.....but i like these teams because there is an era where I saw these teams play and I love them......I dont really hate any teams in any leagues.....because I like to watch any game and support both teams........but Arsenal, AS Roma and Real Madrid have my special interest in their team.

First up, Arsenal Fc

Ok, I'm not giving any history lessons here......if u want any info......go to their website....... i first watched football around 1997 i think so.........the first epl match i watched is a chelsea game, that time i dont know anything abt epl n all........but i saw a cool goal from a bald(botak) chelsea player.....run off from a long ball, defences caught out, then he lifted the ball above of the running keeper.........then i manchester united cause a craze by coming to malaysia, david beckham........everyone loves david beckham(ive read an article in metro before, it says only like only david beckham can score a 30-35meter freekick because of some theory/condition?? i dont really remember that article, but since that day, i know Harian Metro is bullshit, because I know there are many other players as Juninho Pernambucano, Shunsuke Nakamura, Andrea Pirlo, Simao Sabrosa(yeah, b4 ronaldo, he was their star for everything) can talk freekicks like that, this article was wrote around 2000 when beckham scored a 35m freekick against Greece to qualify for Euro 2000 if im not mistaken)

Then, I got exposed to a team called Arsenal, managed under a man call Arsene Wenger...........I just love their free flowing football, I cant remember much, but I remember Tony Adams Martin Keown Sol Campbell Ray Parlour Patrick Viera Freddie Ljungberg Robert Pires Nwanko Kanu Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry........and these times where manchester united and arsenal go head to head to win the epl title, I still remember how awesome all these players are, passing, linking up, short passes, long passes, they are almost the perfect team......and went on being unbeaten for a season or 49 games to be exact before being beaten by manchester united........but still......this team that made me like this Arsenal FC......their freeplay......eventhough in recent years, the whole team has declined........but a new batch of superstars are coming up.....and the last Arsenal game against Aston Villa, showed me the wonderful midfield performance that their seniors showed them before, and maybe, its a tribute for a senior as Robert Pires was at the other team on that day....hopefully, this new Arsenal can play their midfield as they did that day, be stronger in defence and stay out of injuries.........n my hero of this team is Thierry Henry...........hahaha


AS Roma

Frankly to say........I'm someone who loves history, especially ancient Greece, ancient Rome, ancient Egypt, so all those Colosseum, Julius Caesar and all did influence me to support this team........I love this team when I first saw, Francesco Totti....the first ever time, I saw and understand a player who plays in a free roaming positions......all over his career, he plays in center forward then shift to second striker then shift to attacking midfield in every game he plays......flexible and talented.....I saw Diego Forlan played in this style in the World Cup......and yesterday, I saw Lionel Messi doing something quite similar.........

I dont remember much........but that this, my other footballing hero, Gabriel Batistuta is also playing with the Gilarossi, together with Totti, they make a very wonderful pair and won the scudetto. This is why I liked this team until now, eventhough AC Milan are the bomb nowadays. With colorful lineups, with new names, and stars, Jeremy Menez, Pizarro, Vucinic, Borriello, and even Adriano n Julio Baptista.......eventhough the Gilarossi is not really on the top, I still support them, and my hero? Of course it's Francesco Totti


Real Madrid

Yeah, I know Real were sore losers yesterday, 5-0 plus Ronaldo being an ass pushing Pep Guordiola, plus Sergio Ramos loses it at the end, tackling Messi then pushing Puyol to the ground and shoving Xavi......aduhai, Ramos2.......lek la bro........

I first liked this Galaticos team when Raul was their star.....no7, superb goal scorer, with midfield like Luis Figo and Zidane (yeah, I dont know the rest, haha), Salgado, Guti, Roberto Carlos........truely, magnificent team. I love the way Raul scores, chips the keeper, dribbles the keeper, pulling the ball away from the keeper before scoring, totally cool man, eventhough Raul is not here anymore, but I'm not jumping to the Barcelona wagon, I like Barca too, but I prefer Real Madrid, the team is full of pride and ego with Mourinho behind them, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Ozil, Alonso, Pepe, Carvalho, Ramos, almost the perfect team, but still, they did not perform last night, simply awful, hopefully, Real can still catch up and bet Barca in the reverse fixture next year, hahahaha, my hero for this team is Raul Gonzales, Real's top scorer and still the all time top goal scorer in Europeon Cup

Raul with 68 goals in UEFA Champions League (only)

Raul and Inzaghi shared 70 goals in all Europeon Championship, and see Gerd Muller's goal ratio, 1.0, it means he scored for every game he played, hahaha (not literally of course)








and lastly
Sadako will haunt all of you...........hahahahahahahahaha


Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment