Monday, November 29, 2010

Mimpi

Ak tau tajuk kt ats ni sgt2 sesuai tok wat sajak........but actually i want to share bout my dream yesterday.........foor the second time this year......its a dream about meeting METALLICA........the first dream is like, meeting the band, jamming with them in a part of my dream....that dream I had several parts, different stories......but yesterday......is all about Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield..........somehow in a weird dream, i was sitting n talking with kirk........then he saw my guitar and said i should give the guitar to the shop to change the strings, not doing it myself....somehow to say that im not good in installing new strings for my guitar........then i dont remember much......and in the end, i got my guitar signed by both of them, then saying out.... "I'm your no1 fan here".......i know that line was quite GAY.........but, its a dream ok..........hahaha...........

James Hetfield
Kirk Hammett

No comments:

Post a Comment